We are grateful for all who contribute to Christian Brothers High School. Every gift, no matter the size, helps ensure that CB students continue to benefit from our outstanding educational programs and faith-filled Lasallian Catholic community.
How donation dollars are directed and how you can make a difference:
- CB FUND (Annual Fund)
- Donations to the CB Fund provide for the annual operation of Christian Brothers High School, supporting the daily activities, education, co-curriculars, and religious development of our student body. Your gift helps provide the best Lasallian Catholic education while keeping the cost of tuition down for families.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- Christian Brothers prioritizes providing a quality education to families across our region and annually provides over $3 Million in tuition assistance. A gift to Tuition Assistance helps to provide the opportunity for an amazing CB experience to deserving families and students.
- FALCON FUND
- Academics, Arts, and Athletics are pivotal areas of the whole person education at Christian Brothers High School. Choosing the Falcon Fund designates your gift to one of these defined areas, supporting our students’ experience and helping CB continue to offer a well-rounded, complete education in the Lasallian Catholic tradition we have been known for since 1876.
- Endowment donations are a great way to establish a lasting legacy of support for Christian Brothers High School. Gifts to the endowment provide long-term support while a portion of the earned annual interest is invested back into the annual operations of the school.
- CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
- The current phase of the Securing the Future Campaign focused on program enhancements, scholarship funding, and capital improvements of the campus. Gifts to the Capital Campaign may support the completion of an existing pledge or continue to provide for future projects.